Counting blessings…remembering what’s real…
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “Perspective”
Well, I cried through that entire video. What an amazing story – perfect for Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing. (Is tihs someone related to you, Sheila?)
Isn’t it beautiful?! No, no one I know…saw this from a friend and couldn’t resist sharing. Glad you enjoyed! ~ Sheila
Last night at dinner, I mentioned the video to my husband and son. Hubby had seen this on AOL top news. Thanks for sharing – it was amazing. Happy Thanksgiving!
I saw this on a Facebook post from a friend, so I’m not surprised it was featured in a top news feed. Beautiful! ~ Sheila
watching that would do it…put life in perspective…brought tears …but, joy!
Yes, that’s what I thought too. When you have a little one that needs that much love and support, that’s all you are focused on! Or for any age person…but this was so amazing, to see that tiny little body, and watch him growing bigger and stronger, and so adorable! ~ Sheila