- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “Fall coffee”
Delicious this way! Have you made Cuban Cremosas at home? Just place some brown sugar either in your coffe pot or in filter under coffee grounds and brew as you normally would. Then add a generous amount of warm cream to your mug of hot coffee. Yum! Fun to serve with a few chocolate covered espresso beans. 😉
I haven’t had coffee made like that…guess what’s on my barista menu for tomorrow?! Thanks for sharing, sounds wonderful! Coffee that has brown sugar and cream has to be amazing…can’t wait to try this! ~ Sheila
This could almost inspire me to become a coffee drinker. Sounds yummy!
Love your new header….
Thank you Dianna! It is delicious, especially with the cream…only way to drink coffee, in my option, whatever the flavor! Happy Fall! ~ Sheila
LikeLiked by 1 person
Having coffee right now — without the cinnamon and nutmeg — but you are inspiring me to try it. Yum. Happy Halloween!
Hi Renee, hope your Halloween was fun! Yes, do try it…delicious! And it’s an inexpensive way to enjoy a fall flavor without hauling to Starbucks! 🙂 ~ Sheila