I won’t call them resolutions…that seems a bit cliche, and anyway, this is more of a life goal list…desires that will be ongoing, not just a to do list for the next twelve months. I’ve been going through some personal challenges, a time of growth (or so I tell myself), so this list is somewhat challenging, somewhat hopeful, but I believe achievable.
- Be honest with myself
- See the good in life and those around me
- True my life…this is a hard one, but basically I have a few things I need to address, to re-do, to set right…
- Spend more time with my children
- Move out of Alaska
- Be kind: everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
- Maintain my weight, currently 115, and I’d like to hold it there
- See the big picture
So here’s to another new year…may it be good for all of us, and bring new opportunities, new friendships, and possiblities that we haven’t even imagined!